Thursday, September 26, 2013

FOR TODAY September 26,2013

Outside my window ...
the leaves are turning orange, red and yellow - all the beauty of fall surrounding me in glorious colors!!!
 
I am thinking...
it is time for me to keep motivated with fun activities and projects as this is the time of year I start crawling in a hole with S.A.D.

I am thankful ...
for such a wonderful family that I love to spend time with and can't wait to live closer to them!

From the kitchen...
hamburger I bought on sale and put in the freezer is thawing and getting ready for me to can the meat mixture that can be made easily into spaghetti, sloppy joes, and so many
other casserole dishes!! 


I am wearing...
a sweatshirt and jeans.

I am creating...
hand made Christmas gifts!
Shhhhhhhh - can't tell as you might be getting one of them!
 
Bible Reading with my husband, Dick for today...
the book of Acts - Chapter 8


Bible Reading ~ my study for the day ...
Luke 20:27-40

God's *PEARL* for me today from the bible study ...
My pearl for the day is that God is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow ... ALIVE and we are alive with him.  When we go to live with him, we will not deal with earthly issues like marriages.

Quote for today...
Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that
never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
Charles Dickens

I am hearing...
songs of praise from my CD player ...right now it is
"OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART LORD"

Green Smoothie for today...
Blueberry, banana and kale!
mostest favorite :)

One of my favorite things...
arranging for family outings.  November 2nd will be for the gals in our family - sisters and nieces -  an overnight sleepover at Margo's to celebrate the upcoming holidays together as we don't get to do that on the actual holidays!  We have some fun things planned!
.
A few plans for the rest of the day:
preparing the hamburger for canning and winterizing the motor home.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


My precious sisters and me!
Not much better than family!
~ ~ ~
Click here to join the group of women journaling with A simple Woman's Daybook, thank you Peggy for the wonderful format!

No comments:

Post a Comment