Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My first blog ...

This is exciting ... journaling my days!!! 

The sun is so bright and it is even warm out today!  It just makes one want to enjoy life so much more, doesn't it? 

My first meeting this morning was at Pacific Shores in the northern part of Newport making the final arrangements for the Christian Women's Event we have planned for next weekend.  So many people do not attend church these days, except perhaps on line or in home studies.  If they are like me they crave the fellowship with others and that was the inspiration for this event.  It sounds like it will be a small gathering, which will be intimate and full of warmth!  If you are interested in attending, be sure to give me a call!

The next project on my agenda is preparing the motor home for winter!  I have removed most items, cleaned and sanitized ... now I need to protect it for the winter.  That will take some reading in the owners manual.

Before I head out for the day, I just wanted to give praise to God for the rescue of the men in the mine down in Chile!  Just when you wonder if something is impossible ... God comes to the rescue!  Who would have ever believed they could drill down 2,000 feet and carry those men back up in such a small basket! 

Be the YOU God made you today!
Warm Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment