Friday, October 29, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook

      FOR TODAY October 29, 2010

Outside my window ...
it looks like summer, but how looks
can be deceiving!  Grab a coat!
I am thinking...
it is has been several days since I have
written and I must get back to task.

I am thankful ...
that when Dick fell it was only as bad as it is.
I am so thankful it is only a wound that will
heal with the help of the Lord!

From the kitchen...
sound of the dishwasher running.  Plans for
my own recipe of Chili Relleno for dinner tonight.
I add mexican spice ground turkey with the
cheese when I stuff the Green Chilis!


I am wearing...
a comfy silky blouse and slacks.

I am creating...
hand made Christmas gifts!
Bible Reading with my husband, Dick for today...
2 Samuel 14
We have read even though I did not share here
and there were so many wonderful pearl I missed
being able to share with you.

God's *PEARL* for me today from the bible reading ...
even a *small* sin can build and trap you.  We must
be so careful to confess our sins and not let Satan
plant seeds that will grow into trees of evil in our lives. 

Quote for today...
Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that
never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
Charles Dickens

I am hearing...
songs of praise from my CD player ...right now it is
"OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART LORD"

Green Smoothie for today...
Blueberry, banana and kale!
mostest favorite :)

One of my favorite things...
mystery trips with Dick!  I have decided what I am going to do in
November for him, but since he reads this I can't tell you all until afterwards!
.
A few plans for the rest of the day:
going to the drug store to pick up more medical wrapping
supplies and prescriptions, laundry and crafting.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


My precious sisters and me!
Not much better than family!
~ ~ ~
    Click here to join the group of women journaling with A simple Woman's Daybook, thank you Peggy for the wonderful format!

No comments:

Post a Comment