Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

                   FOR TODAY October 20, 2010

Outside my window ...
the hot tub is purring and calling out to me ... we have a
date after I have finished my blogging!

I am thinking...
my shoulder seems to be better.

I am thankful ...
for sisters who remember things our Mom shared
with us and I forgot to write them down!!!

From the kitchen...
comes the call to make Mom's hot mustard
to go with the homemade summer sausage! 
I will post the recipe in the recipe section!


I am wearing...
my pajamas ... always do until after hot tubbing.

I am creating...
a shopping bag by crocheting recycled plastic shopping bags!
This is such a fun craft!  Next I am making little mats for our knees
when we are out working in the yard ... waste not want not ... the
perfect way to use that stack of plastic bags ... if you have extras
you don't want save them for me! 
 I will share a picture when it is completed.

Bible Reading with my husband, Dick for today...
2 Samuel 6

God's *PEARL* for me today from the bible reading ...
How will God's glory, the Chabod, His presence fill my home, my family, my city?
It is by stopping through out the day to be *altered* or changed.  They talked
about doing it every six steps ... point being - DO IT OFTEN. And when you
stop you are to spend time praising Him and confessing your sins.  We are to
do this in a simple way ... don't go get dressed up, do it in your pj's if that is
what you are wearing - just praise Him and dance around in His Chabod!

Quote for today...
"A man may lose the good things of this life against his will; but if
he loses the eternal blessings, he does so with his own consent."
Augustine

I am hearing...
the TV in the other room as Dick is listening to the news!

Green Smoothie for today...
Blueberries, Bananas and Kale ... this is my favorite!

One of my favorite things...
SUN SHINE!
.
A few plans for the rest of the day:
Shopping and putting the bedding in the motor home for guests.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


How is that for a smile from God?

    Click here to join the group of women journaling with A simple Woman's Daybook, thank you Peggy for the wonderful format!

No comments:

Post a Comment