Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ...

FOR TODAY October 19, 2010


Outside my window ...
I can see the amazing colors, textures and the beautiful bouquets God created for all of us to view!!!

I am thinking...
I need to take in the garden hoses before the temperatures drop much more and it starts to freeze.

I am thankful ...
that God chose me!!!

From the kitchen...
plans to make Seafood Jambalaya for my guests this weekend and maybe some spicy pumpkin cookies!


I am wearing...
Nike stretch slacks and one of Dick's sloppy T-shirts.

I am creating...
a book about Green Smoothies or Blended Salads and getting close to finishing!

Bible Reading with my husband, Dick for today...
2 Samuel 5b (it was a long chapter so this was the last half).

God's *PEARL* for me today from the bible reading ...
just like King David, I want to go to God in pray for every
situation, even it I have been there before .... He might have
a new strategy for the same problem I have faced in the past.
I do not want to lean on my understanding ... He is my Rock!

Quote for today...
I want to eat to live, not live to eat!

I am hearing...
the hot tub running outside my window ... it was so wonderful
this morning as I sat in it and spent my quiet time with the Lord!

Green Smoothie for today...
Pinapple, banana and watercrest ... Yummy!

One of my favorite things...
planning gatherings, especially for family and friends!
.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
organize my freezer, go to the chiropractor for my shoulder, enjoy my company.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


    Click here to join the group of women journaling with A simple Woman's Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment