Friday, October 22, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

                   FOR TODAY October 22, 2010

Outside my window ...
the skies are not so bright today,
but the wind is calm ... expecting rain.
I am thinking...
it is going to be a quiet day, time to relax and reflect ...
until Judy, her two friends, Deb and Ashley arrive.

I am thankful ...
for a husband who loves me so much and
loves to tell me!  His words often come
unexpectedly, frequently and melt my heart!

From the kitchen...
the smell of a freshly brewed pot of coffee!


I am wearing...
my pj's again :).

I am creating...
the Green Smoothie book I am still writing!
Bible Reading with my husband, Dick for today...
2 Samuel 8

God's *PEARL* for me today from the bible reading ...
A small pearl from all we read to day!  I loved that
one of King David's men was assigned to journal
or record.  That is what I am doing here ... I can look back
and see all the blessings God bestows upon me! 

Quote for today...
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
Aesop

I am hearing...
Dick coughing and clearing his lungs!

Green Smoothie for today...
Pumpkin, banana and spinach!

One of my favorite things...
the excitement of family coming to stay the night!
.
A few plans for the rest of the day:
spending time in prayer, checking on the motor home to
be sure it is ready for company, prepare items to take to
our fellowship tomorrow, crafting.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I  love  this one!  Especially since I was able to put Dick's face
on the copies that I printed out as though he was talking to Moses!
~ ~ ~
    Click here to join the group of women journaling with A simple Woman's Daybook, thank you Peggy for the wonderful format!

No comments:

Post a Comment